Is there a deadline to submit my application?
No, there is no deadline, as we evaluate applications all year long. As we have a long waiting list, please put down as many dates as possible.
Are you able to offer special menus or health care?
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer neither special menus nor services to applicants who have a physical disability or health condition that may require special care and attention or particular dietary needs.
How do I apply for one of your Grants?
1) choose a date (14 or 28 days) directly in our website;
2) fill the online application form;
3) pay the 30€ pre-reservation fee (online by credit card);
4) you’ll be contacted by the Foundation management to confirm available dates;
5) pay the residence fees (either 560€ for 2 weeks: 1-14 or 14-28; or 1 120€ for 4 weeks (1-28).
6) should you be selected to receive one of our grants, you’ll be contacted again by the Foundation management and you will be reimbursed the full amount of the residence fees.
Do I have to pay the residence fee before receiving any Grant for Artist?
Yes, you have. Our grants are only for the FV residents, that is to say, those who have already completed the application process, confirmed the chosen dates and paid the full residence fees.
How many grants are currently available?
We have now 2 different Grants each month, both either for 2 or 4 weeks:
Ayuntamiento de Mojácar Artist-in-Residence Grant (requirements) and
Ch Artist-in-Residence grant for plastic artists (requirements).
Can couples receive a Grant?
Couples can apply as individuals. One may be selected, the other not.